|Date: 1 Oct 2020 | Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm (SGT) - view my local time|
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, society is facing a severe health crisis, impacting social life and economy across the globe. Along with human to human transmission, COVID-19 can also be acquired through contact with surfaces contaminated with SARS-CoV-2 - the virus that causes COVID-19 (Fomite Transmission).
Laboratory tests have demonstrated that SARS-CoV-2 can survive on environmental surfaces for two to three days. A study conducted by the Environmental Health Institute of the Singapore National Environment Agency has detected the presence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA on the surfaces of rooms occupied by COVID patients. These studies further underline the risks of fomite-mediated transmission. Disinfection of spaces exposed to COVID-19 cases is thus essential. The risk of transmission in the community could be minimized if an organization has the right means to ensure environmental hygiene through regular cleaning of places with high footfall.
This Webinar focuses on how it can be achieved effectively and safely via mobile robot enabled, automated UVC disinfection solutions
- Efficacy of UV-C Technology against pathogens
- Safe & effective deployment of UVC for disinfection in general facilities
- Autonomous UVC disinfection by AMR Technology
- Safe & convenient AMR deployment
- Case study on UVC AMR deployment
- Ling Tim - Principal Lecturer from the Republic Polytechnic
- Darrick Leong - Regional Sales Director of Techmetics Solutions Pte Ltd
- Horng Cheng Too - Regional Business Manager